Niels (Associate Publisher Relations & Marketing)
1) Describe your job in three words. Show the World
2) What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now? Putting out the new and innovative Open Access usage data tool, KU Open Analytics, that really is the first of its kind
3) Best thing about being part of the KU-Team? Working with a small team that goes to lunch together every day
4) Worst thing about being part of the KU-Team? Philipp Hess: "So much to do, so little time."
5) Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? Gregory Porter, I would love to know how it feels to be able to sing and swing like that all day
6) What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? Doctor
7) Last book you read? Sanshiro by Natsume Soseki
8) Website you visit the most? www.knowledgeunlatched.org (I maintain the website)
9) What’s in your coffee? I don't really drink coffee...
10) Tell us something we don’t know? I did varsity rowing in university for one year