Nina (Discovery & Customer Support)
1) Describe your job in three words. Diverse, Intense, Meaningful
2) What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now? Improving the discoverability of Open Access monographs.
3) Best thing about being part of the KU-Team? Working on something I really care for together with a great team of creative and dedicated people. Besides joking around in the office.
4) Worst thing about being part of the KU-Team? There are always too many things happening at once.
5) Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? Paris Hilton
6) What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? Either an astronaut or a ballerina
7) Last book you read? Fyodor Dostoevsky - Notes from Underground
8) Website you visit the most? www.knowledgeunlatched.org of course
9) What’s in your coffee? Milk – but honestly, I’m more of a tea person.
10) Tell us something we don’t know? I know Kung Fu. For real.